GPS not working anymore after 1 year and half and seller don't want to help

danielbernier1966
Membre de la Communauté

Hi. I bought a GPS from this seller and after 18 months, it failed to turn on. 

Since then, I had sent multiple message and details about the trouble and when it was bought to them.

• They ask me to describe the trouble, I did.
  • They ask me to send then a screenshoot, I send them a video and uploaded to Youtube and I provide them the link. They told me they were not able to see it.
  • I send them from Dropbox. Again, they respond that they were not able to view or download it.
  • They ask me to go to a local tech to see if they are able to repair the GPS. It cost me 45$ for the time and still not working. Technician was not able to do the repair.

I asked them multiple time to provide me a shipping address to send it to them.

They never respond with this detail. They told me that they can't find my order even if I send them a capture of the purchase with all Paypal and eBay details.

All the messages and email to them  are from the last 6 months since yesterday, they told me that it's too late now.

I was all the time cooperate and sent them all the time the information and all the time they asked me more informations.

I understand now why...This sellers is not taking care of their customers and they don't want to resolve their issues. They using as much time they can and after they told you that they can't do anything to SATISFIED you.

The sad point is it's my second GPS that I bought from them. The first one was a gift for my mother and the second one was for me.

So, if you want to buy a GPS or anything else, don't do it with them...

Message 1 sur 5
dernière réponse
4 RÉPONSES 4

leditmig
Membre de la Communauté

en francais ....s.v.p

leditmig
Message 2 sur 5
dernière réponse

marco-450
Membre de la Communauté

STOP ,buying from china......you get wath you pay for...low price ...low quality...

Message 3 sur 5
dernière réponse

MERCI AU MODERATEUR......................................
leditmig
Message 4 sur 5
dernière réponse

alain_tony
Membre de la Communauté

After a Year and a half nobody even a street store going to refund or change a GPS ... after 18 month no seller anywhere can help you !

Message 5 sur 5
dernière réponse