Money Gram

Non applicable
Voilà je voudrais acheter un lot de 10 iphones. Cette personne réside en roumanie et il affirme que Paypal n'est pas disponible en roumanie, est-ce vrai ? D'un autre part il me propose une solution qu'il affirme 100% sure, je voudrais savoir si c'est exacte. Puis il m'à envoyer la transaction en 8 étapes (J'ai pas pris le temps de traduire, mais si vous demandez je peut le faire ) 1) You send me your shipping information (your full name and address) 2) I will go to eBay to leave the product on their custody on your name as the intended receiver. 3) eBay Shipping will verify the content of the package left in their custody, to see if everything is OK with it, and also the legal papers that will come along with the product. 4) Once the inspection will be complete, eBay Shipping will send you a delivery notification in which you will be told that they have the product in their custody and the product are ready to be shipped. 5) At this point, you will have to make a money transfer via MoneyGram on the eBay COD officer name for the amount we agreed on and send the money transfer information linked to it(MTCN, sender's name and address and receiver's name and address) to eBay. 6) eBay Shipping will verify the money transfer, and if everything will be OK, they will ship the product to your shipping address. 7) After you will receive the product, you will have 2 days to check it and see if everything is as you expected. 8) If you will like the product, you will instruct eBay Shipping to release the money transfer information to me, so I can collect the money. If you will find out that the product are not exactly like I told you that it will be, or that is something wrong with them, or that is something wrong with the legal papers, or you simply don't like them, you will return it to eBay Shipping. You will then go back to the MoneyGram Location were you made the money transfer and take back your money. I will pay the shipping fee and you will have to pay the MoneyGram fee I use this method, because I have found that this is the fastest and safest way to sell my products online.

Solutions approuvées (0)

Réponses (0)

Poser une question