Je fais quoi si jamais je reçois un article après avoir été rembourser par Ebay dans un litige

sibertdrums
Membre de la Communauté

Je fais quoi si jamais je reços un article après avoir été rembourser par EBay par la garantie de rembousement dans le cadre d'un litige?

Message 1 sur 3
dernière réponse
2 RÉPONSES 2

Je fais quoi si jamais je reçois un article après avoir été rembourser par Ebay dans un litige

rayad100
Membre de la Communauté

Si tu es honetes, tu lui repaies

un litige perdu est extremement dommagable pour un vendeur qui à une boutique.  Il peut perdre son statue de vendeur émirite et payé 20% de commision suplémentaire à Ebay sur chaque ithem vendu durant un très long moment.   alors, la moindre des choses et d'envoyer un message à Ebay pour leur dire,  il vont peut-être rayé la tache à son dossier.

Message 2 sur 3
dernière réponse

I waited 4 months and when the order arrived I esseyé to pay but we must have the email address and despite attempts because our emails are blocked he told me to let it go.

Whoever told you is probably a salesman and pleads his case but when it's clo you have no obligation to repay.

I just live a disastrous experience or a seller sells collections of coins identical to those issued by the Royal Mint of Canada but in reality its parts even those aves of the above listed values ​​a $ 100.00 c sold at $ 53.00 but the bought on another website Aliexpress and its parts are reproduced and are for children and sold in lot there's lots of 10.06.32 any kind of parts and others like dresses, but that with the price over $ 100.00 was sold as from Canada in a lot of 4 pieces of a Superman $ 100.00, a $ 10, $ 15 and $ 20.00 4 sells for $ 11.48 ... of true flight. Therefore present more buying in many of China seller even if the Aliexpress has at least it makes clear that it is toys so honest ... here are some pictures ... I do not not have works good size ... I will be happy to help buyers who are robbed and then asked if we we're honest ... I am but sellers like that does not deserve any respect ...

Message 3 sur 3
dernière réponse