The feedback we leave is not ANONYMOUS. How come other seller have access to it ?

It is the second time I try to send you this.  How  come a seller can have access to the feedback we leave for an other seller?

"These detailed seller ratings are supposed to be" ANONYMOUS"...  eBay tell us to leave HONEST ratings about our buying experience.  I do not think,  after a bad experience, that it is not  good to send:  not a bad but just not enough stars feedback.

Afterwards I was" block" and I could not understand what was happening.  I wrote to the sellers several times  but I  had no answer,

I phoned eBay and no answer.  At last the seller wrote me he had" block" me because I had  given a bad ( not really bad) feedback to somebody and he was afraid to sell to me...

I am an honest person and a good payer.   I am not like that person , so I will not give the name of that seller.

I would like very much know if this is normal because I did not know nothing about that way to do business.

Is it so good to ask us to give a feedback if we cannot say what we have to say?

Thank you.

daniellevandertoorn

Message 1 sur 2
dernière réponse
1 RÉPONSE 1

The feedback we leave is not ANONYMOUS. How come other seller have access to it ?

lady.stark
Membre de la Communauté

Hello, please note that you cannot write the seller's name here, because it is against the rules. The administrator will probably delete or modify your post if you disclose that information.

As for feedback, there is 2 things: everyone can read the feedback you left for others except for the star ratings. Out of 53 feedbacks you left, 5 were neutral and 3 were negatives. That is a combined count of 15%. You have to admit that it is a pretty high average...

As for the stars, yes, the seller you left them to can find a way to know what you left him. However, the other sellers can't see that, unless the first seller write to others and advise them.

By the way, on eBay, anything less than 5 stars is a nightmare for sellers, especially part time or small sellers as myself. If the average count goes below 4.6, they end up paying more fees, see their sales restricted, loose the Top Rated badge, etc. If you are not satisfied 100%, but don't want to hurt the seller, the best way is not to rate the stars (yes, you can do that).

Message 2 sur 2
dernière réponse